There are lots of different types of Star Wars collectors out there. But there is a reason why the energy, engagement, and excitement is at an all-time high now, no matter if you’re a loose or carded collector. (more….)
1. The beloved 3.75″ super-articulated line is no longer in horrid red and black boxes trying to be little “Mini-Me” versions of the 6″ line.
2. Putting almost anything on a vintage Kenner-inspired card back piques interest and draws the collector to it. There are some exceptions. For example, not all Sequel Trilogy characters work that well in this packaging, especially not instead of desperately needed Original Trilogy characters.
3. Anything Original Trilogy focused will sell in vintage Kenner packaging. How many of you bought the Angry Birds Early Bird set. (Don’t lie.) How many of you are purchasing the Retro Collection? (Don’t lie.) How many hardcore 3.75″ collectors bought the 6″ Star Wars 40th Anniversary figures (Don’t lie.).
4. The unmistakable red font against a black and silver background brings joy at unprecedented levels. It’s just what gets our blood pumping.
5. Have you ever compared a super-articulated figure in standard modern packaging versus classic vintage Kenner packaging? There is no comparison at all.
-Click HERE to return to the home page-