Posted by Paul | October 15, 2011 at 06:21 PM ET
This week saw the New York Comic Con announcement of Mark Hamill joining A.P.N.G Enterprises, Inc as their new Creative Consultant for the epic comic superhero franchise, NEW-GEN. NEW-GEN is printed and distributed by Marvel Comics. Click through for more information and pictures!
NEW-GEN, Mark Hamill & Jeff Gomez Panel Highlights, Saturday 1:30pm ET
- Mark Hamill, NEW-GEN teamed and Jeff Gomez from Starlight Runner Entertainment's panel packed a 1,000+ audience theater today
- The team talked through how the collaboration came about, the origin of story from signing up with Marvel to releasing the Graphic Novel
- Working with Jeff Gomez (transmedia guru), the NEW-GEN world has grown to spin off in TV, Video Games, Toys and Much More
- Mark chatted more about his role as the Creative Consultant on the franchise, how he is drawn to the characters and realism in story
- Audiences were treated to a NEW-GEN film team reel, a preview of the latest comic NEW DAWN, the caliber of filmmaker talent on it is insane
- Fans are amped about Mark being in the film, although he has not revealed his role just yet
- Panel wrapped up, they promise more news on NEW-GEN soon
Quotes from Mark Hamill on the panel:
“New-GEN guys have the most amazing enthusiasm, I’m very impressed”
“I’m looking forward to getting some of that Obi-Wan mojo now going for myself"
-Click HERE to return to the home page-